Here is my method to remove your window art :
- Put some hot water ( not boiling or it might split the glass ! ) in a bucket with a good dose of floor cleaner.
- Soak about 10 times with a sponge until the paint softens
- Remove the paint with a scraper fitted with a new blade.
- Catch the paint so that it doesn’t stick on the floor and the window frame. Put the old paint in a plastic bag.
- Finish by cleaning your windows and frames.
Although it is the method I always use, you will understand that if you do it yourself, it is at your own risk.
I will be back after the 22nd of January and I will be happy to help if you need me to.
Happy New Year !